//Forever Imperfect
kucar kacir

Thursday, September 27, 2012 @ 11:22 PM | 0 Comment [s]

my baby has arrived safely :) me is happy.hoho and now i have to wait for VIVA and my driving license(which is next year) lamanyaaa :( and then i can go wherever and whenever i want! muahahahaha *evil laugh* oh yaa,and one more thing i am in love with my new hair :D and i am also happy with my trial result. Alhamdulilah semua meningkat,eventhough masih tak layak digelar best students. tapi syukur. orang yang bersyukur ni dia akan dapat nikmat yang lebih nanti kan? cause Allah is Great! hidup ni macam roda,masa kita kat atas tu tolonglah jangan nak bongkak/berlagak sangat kan? Tuhan boleh tarik sekelip mata je semua tu and mulalah nak menyesal lah apa lah. biar menangis sekarang,jangan menangis kemudian hari. you know what i meant right ?

and i have them. ummi :) aishah :) cidah :) and...................qurratun :'( i miss her


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hi peeps. I'm human

underlined, bold

blockqoute


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!