//Forever Imperfect

Friday, October 5, 2012 @ 7:17 AM | 0 Comment [s]

hari ni 5 oktober 2012,bermakna tinggal sebulan lagi nak SPM. and me still in front of my laptop update my blog. yeah big clap for me.oh god im so lazy to the max -.- okay i just found this awesome website. its all about fashion. and i really love fashion but as a student,i have no money to be fashionista.sad me is sad.haha nevermind. i will work hard to be a fashionista in future. a muslim fashionista. pray for me! hihi. this awesome website is lookbook.nu 















seeeeeeee?! how can we say no to fashion.omg im going crazy watch this.oh okay got to go. i have to study.bye and assalamualaikum hearts :)


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hi peeps. I'm human

underlined, bold

blockqoute


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!