//Forever Imperfect
future wedding maybe? haha lol

Monday, December 10, 2012 @ 10:48 AM | 0 Comment [s]














o m g i dont know why i cant stop seeing their wedding's pictures. they're look sooo in love. Diana Danielle is sooo beautiful. their wedding is soo simple. look at Diana's dress it is sooo simple but her dress is amazing. dear future husband, lets make our wedding like this. ahahahaha gatal, me is sooo gatal! they will have a baby! cute adorable baby! i love babiessss! let me be your baby's babysitter diana. please? hihi

ohh baideway, my sister just got one direction's new album which is take me home!!! amagaddd i love my sister sooo much. thank you! thank you! thank you! 

okay got to go. i have to sleep early. bye bye! so, this is my favouriteee picture of their wedding



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hi peeps. I'm human

underlined, bold

blockqoute


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!